1. new trends in teaching specialized languages,
2. developing individual language skills in specialized language classes,
3. teaching specialized languages for professional purposes,
4. research methodology for teaching and translating specialized languages,
5. student – teacher interaction in specialized language classes,
6. problems and challenges in teaching specialized translation,
7. translation practice and specialized languages,
8. analysis of specialized discourse,
9. specialized language research perspectives.
The languages of the conference are German, English and Polish.
1. Prof. Klaus -Dieter Baumann, Leipzig University
2. Prof. Sambor Grucza, Warsaw University, Warsaw
3. Prof. Maria Jesus Lorenzo-Modia, University in A Coruña
4. Prof. Aleksandra Matulewska, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
5. Prof. Norbert Nübler, Christian Albert University in Kiel
6. Prof. Izabela Prokop, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
7. Prof. Magdalena Sowa, John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
The papers which receive positive reviews will be published in a scientific journal or as conference proceedings.
The presentations should last 20 minutes, followed by a 10-minute discussion.
Abstract submission (150 to 200 words): 30 September 2017
Notification of acceptance: 10 October 2017
Registration and payment: 20 October 2017
Please transfer the conference fee by 20 October 2017 to the following account:
Account No: 77 1090 1362 0000 0000 3601 7903,
Transfer title: cel subkonta /K00000684 /.
You can get to Poznań:
The welcome and opening ceremony, keynote presentations and conference dinner on the first day of the conference (Friday, 17th November) will take place at Collegium Historicum (address: ul. Święty Marcin 78, 61-809 Poznań).
On the second day the presentations will take place in Collegium Historicum and Collegium Novum (address: Al. Niepodległości 4, 61-874 Poznań).
prof. Maria Jesus Lorenzo-Modia, Uniwersytet w A Coruña
prof. UAM dr hab. Aleksandra Matulewska, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
prof. zw. dr hab. Izabela Prokop, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
prof. zw. dr hab. Barbara Skowronek, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
prof. UAM dr hab. Aldona Sopata, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
dr hab. Magdalena Sowa, KUL
prof. UAM dr hab. Danuta Wiśniewska, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
Prof. Sylwia Adamczak-Krysztofowicz, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań